Saturday, May 25, 2013

Children pupils talk: people come to my house to buy things on the spot Internet iPad - Tencent

next Saturday is the annual June 1 International Children’s Day. Parents can take their children out to play, but also to give the child to send a coveted toy gifts. Recently, however, there is an elementary school teacher was found, and now the Children’s Day appears to have gradually sour, some children become “fight father” “fight rich” festival.

these days, friends, “Drum my home,” Post said that he was a primary school teacher, in the next lesson the children hear the class discussion sixty-one gift, to her surprise. “There is a child that my dad was Deputy Director, his men gave me a learning machine it; having a child is more funny, direct rebuttal he said, your dad not lose face, hands only to send you a learning machine, ask someone to my house my dad work, I said in the next iPad at home is broken, can not play cut fruit, and that his uncle directly on the Internet at our house, I booked an iPad, the next day my mother received the goods at home . “

surprise is not over, “After more than two students to each other, the class members have joined their sports fight rich topic, told the two students that what my dad Children’s Day Gifts did not send me, say, thirty thousand dollars out with my kids gifts to the orphanage. “

friends “Drum my home” in the side hear cold sweat, this good holiday, how to become a “fight father” of the day of it?

still a mere child’s childhood

friends “crystal leaf”, that whether parents or schools, should the conduct of this competition in time to stop and correct guidance, or affect the child’s future. “Children belong to the child’s memories should not be doped into the adult world of things. Still kids happy childhood it a clean!”

(Modern Express (microblogging))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post